Gottfried & Gottfried, LLP provides outstanding U.S. Immigration representation for foreign national individuals and U.S. corporations seeking non-immigrant visas, permanent residence and U.S. citizenship.
- By David Gottfried on October 30, 2017
Beginning October 2, 2017, all I-140-based adjustment of status applicants will be required to appear for an in-person interview...
- By David Gottfried on January 19, 2017
On February 28, 2017 : From: 1:00-2:30 pm At: The Westin New York Grand Central Hotel Presented by:...
Retention of EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 Immigrant Workers and Program Improvements Affecting High-Skilled Nonimmigrant WorkersBy David Gottfried on December 19, 2016
The final version of the long-awaited U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) regulation, “Retention of EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 Immigrant...
U.S. Immigration Options for International Organization Employees and their Dependents Upon Leaving the OrganizationBy David Gottfried on March 2, 2016
International Organization employees are granted G-4 non-immigrant visas to permit them to enter the U.S., and the United States...
- We have known you [Robert Gottfried] for over a decade. We admire [him] not only as an outstanding immigration lawyer but also for [his] human qualities of sympathy and consideration for [his] clients. Indeed we feel very fortunate in having [him] by our side to guide us through the intricacies of the law and all the related procedures.~ Masood Hyder
- Having been a client of Robert Gottfried has been a great experience from start to the very successful finish. He helped me to obtain a Green Card for myself and my wife based on an extraordinary abilities petition . . . I will never forget the moment he called me that my petition was approved . . . I can only thank Bob for his dedication and his high professional standards. When I recently reentered the US for the first time with my card stating “Permanent Resident” I was thinking of Bob. He helped me to open a new door in my life.~ Herbert Bauernebel
- ~ Osman AdamI write you this letter with the greatest of gratitude and appreciation for your legal representation in assisting me in obtaining my permanent residency. As you recall, I have lived in the United States for more than twenty years without proper documentation. Throughout those years I was a productive member of the American society; however I was unable to fulfill my greatest potential in the land of opportunity. Prior to retaining your services, others whom I trusted consistently failed me.Your legal expertise and your determination to uphold the American justice system was truly exemplary and has impacted my life in ways that words can never describe. As a result of your representation , my wife and children now live in peace and tranquility that they know I will not be deported from the one and only place I call home. I am grateful that I was able to fulfill my obligation to perform my pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca, gathering with my brothers and sisters from over twenty five countries around the globe. Once again, I thank you and will always remember you as a fighter for justice and for your zealous representation. My family and I forever thankful.
- Bob Gottfried is the best immigration lawyer in the business period. He is kind, compassionate and very very efficient (not qualities normally associated with lawyers). I felt totally safe in his hands and my green card application was seamless and fun.~ Leigh Blake, President Arms Around the Child
- Mr. Gottfried’s understanding of the law coupled with his experience and his trusted name has helped one of my employee attain work permit here in the US. Several lawyers gave up or didn’t even want to take the case and Mr. Gottfried saw what the other lawyers had done wrong and helped us properly pursue his case. He has also helped several of my other employees to attain work visas when the lawyers that my employees went to said they couldn’t be helped. Mr. Gottfried has been invaluable to my company and helped me keep workers that have brought my company to where it is today.~ Su Hwei, Manhattan Portage